Simply follow the steps below:
1. Arrange the tuna on a dinner plate in a circular pattern overlapping the slices. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to use.
2. Whisk together all the dressing ingredients and season to taste with light soy sauce. Set aside.
3. In a bowl combine the carrots, arugula and cucumber. Add the dressing a little at a time to coat the salad ingredients well. Place the salad mixture in the centre of the tuna plate and drizzle any remaining dressing over the fish. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
- 1/2 kg tuna, thinly sliced, salmon will work well too.
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin matchsticks, radishes work well too
- ¼ cup fresh baby arugula
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced into ribbons
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 6 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 3 tsp mirin (sweet cooking rice seasoning)
- 4 tsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tsp wasabi paste (depending on your taste buds, adjust the wasabi quantity to suit)
- Light soy sauce to taste